This oil demulsibility tester complies with GB/T7305 "Petroleum and Synthetic Liquid Water Separation Determination Method" and GB/T7605 "Running Turbine Oil Demolition Emulsification Method", which is mainly used to determine the water separation of petroleum and synthetic liquid. Come with reasonable structure and stable performance, it is very easy to operate. It is an ideal analytical testing equipment.
1. Large LCD English touch screen displays, can preset parameters such as temperature and test time. Menu prompt input.
2. Microcomputer control and PID self-tuning temperature control technology, fast heating and high temperature control accuracy.
3. The instrument is automatically stirred, automatically timed, and the test tube mixing motor boom is automatically raised and lowered, which reduces the labor intensity of the operator.
4. Automatic alarm when the test time arrives, can separate four samples at the same time, improving work efficiency.
5. Mechanical transmission is noise-free, stable and reliable, and internal components such as heaters are made of stainless steel, which is corrosion-resistant and durable.
6. Double-layer circular glass cylinder, uniform temperature distribution inside the cylinder, good temperature control effect.
Display: 10 inch English LCD touch screen display
Temperature range: room temperature -120 ℃
Temperature control accuracy: ± 0.1 ℃
Timing range: 0 ~ 99 minutes arbitrarily set
Stirring speed: 1500r ± 15r / min (sample stirring)
Temperature sensor: platinum resistance (imported A-class PT100)
Number of experimental holes: 4
Power supply voltage: AC220V ± 20% 50HZ ± 10%
Maximum power: 1000w
Applicable ambient temperature: 5℃ ~ 40℃
Applicable ambient humidity: ≤85% RH