KR-B series portable oil pollution detector can be used to detect the amount and distribution of solid particles in the solution, for example: can be used for on-line monitoring , can also be used for off-line detection of sample bottles (lab mode), can also be used for monitoring the filter effect of the filter and other occasions. KR-B series portable oil paritcle counter can detect aviation kerosene, mineral oil, synthetic oil, phosphate oil and water solution, including hydraulic oil, lubricating oil, transformer oil (insulating oil), turbine oil (turbine oil), gear oil, engine Oil, etc. Can be widely used in aerospace, electric power, petroleum, chemical, transportation, port, metallurgy, machinery, automobile manufacturing and other fields.
1. The laser sensor has high detection accuracy.
2. There are online and sampling testing model, which can be used in both the laboratory and online.
3. Built-in PC, you can easily conduct comprehensive data query without connecting to another computer.
4. Data USB transmission, system upgrade, etc.
5. The NAS, ISO, GJB pollution levels can be displayed in numbers, charts, etc.
6. The trend of oil pollution can be seen through the pollution degree curve.
7. Large touch screen LCD display for user operation and data display.
8. Built-in battery for field work
9. The built-in printer can print historical detection data or data being detected at any time.
10. Small in size, light in weight and easy to carry, it is one of the most cost-effective instruments of its kind in the world.
11. Optional oil moisture meter for simultaneous testing of oil particles and moisture.
Test fuel distillation range characteristics (parameters)
- Various military diesel
- Various vehicle diesel
- Aviation kerosene (jet fuel)
-All kinds of gasoline
1. Flow range: 50-300ml/min
2. Online oil pressure: O.3-3Mbar (low pressure), 3-30Mbar (high pressure)
3. Viscosity range: 10-355mm2/s+20%
4. Sensitivity: 1 micron (ISO-4402, 4 micron (ISO-11171)
5. Temperature: oil temperature 0-90 ° C; instrument ambient temperature -25 ° C -50 ° C; instrument case temperature 0-40 ° C; storage temperature -40-70 ° C
6. Pollution standard: ISO 4406; NAS 1638; GJB420A-96
7. Applicable power: 220V; rechargeable battery spare 4 hours
8. Oil sample bottle volume: 500ml
9. Channel: 4-8
10. Humidity: working under the relative humidity of 20-85%, no condensation; storage humidity 98%;
11. Data processing: hard disk storage
12. Calibration: Standard: ISO/DIS11171:1999
Cycle: 18 months
13. Running time: 4 hours (online, half an hour (offline)
14. Charging time: 4 hours