The KR-DS800 model oil Dielectric Strength Tester (bdv tester) is designed and manufactured according to the national standard GB/T507-2002 and the power standard DL429.9-91. It is suitable for testing the degree of physical pollution of insulating oil by water and other suspended substances. It is widely used in electric power, petroleum, chemical and other industries.
1. It adopts microprocessor and three cups to automatically complete the steps of boosting, holding, stirring, static, calculating and printing. It can carry out oil circulation withstand voltage test in the range of 0-80KV.
2. The instrument will automatically complete the withstand voltage test of 1-3 oil samples. After completion, the breakdown voltage value and average value of each oil sample can be printed out.
3. Power-down hold, can store 100 experimental results, and can display the current ambient temperature and humidity.
4. Using the single-chip control to achieve constant speed boost, the voltage frequency is accurate to 50HZ, making the whole process easy to control.
5. With over-voltage, over-current, limit and other protection to ensure the safety of operators.
6. Standard RS232 interface for communication with a computer.
Test voltage: 0-80KV (optional)
Voltage distortion rate: <3%
Boost speed: 2.0-3.5KV/S
Static time: 15 minutes (adjustable)
Boost interval: 15 points (adjustable)
Boost times: 1-6 times
Booster capacity: 1.5KVA
Measurement accuracy: ± (2% + 2 words)
Power supply: AC220V/50Hz
Applicable temperature: 10 ° C ~ 45 ° C
Applicable humidity: 30% to 85%