KR128 automatic antifreeze freezing point measuring instrument is designed and manufactured according to national petrochemical industry standard SH/T0090-91, ASTM D1177 "engine coolant freezing point test method" , GB/T 2430 "jet fuel freezing point determination method" and ASTM D2386. Suitable for measuring the freezing point (solidifying point) of engine coolant and its concentrate.
Features of the instrument:
It adopts embedded system design, adopts imported PT100 temperature sensor, and automatically detects the whole process of test; color touch screen; can store test results; can view historical data; print results on instrument, mechanical automatic stirring, experimental results can pass U disk export, can be tested and compared multiple times after being stored in the computer.
1. Working power supply: AC220V±10%; 50Hz.
2. Working cold trough: Double vacuum glass bath.
3. Cold tank temperature control: +30 ° C ~ -70 ° C. (customized +20 ° C ~ -80 ° C)
4. Temperature control accuracy: ±0.5°C.
5. The bath is stirred: the stirring motor is automatically stirred, the power is 6W, 1200r/min.
6. Refrigeration system: Imported cascade refrigeration compressor.
7. Stirring of sample: Synchronous geared motor, 60 times/min.
8. Ambient temperature: ≤ 30 ° C.
9. Relative humidity: ≤ 85%.