Based on atomic emission spectrometry analysis technology, KR-X oil spectroil adopts unique rotating graphite disk electrode excitation method, which has the advantages of stable and reliable, fast detection speed and high precision. It is widely used for metal elements detection in lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, fuel oil and antifreeze detection. It can be used for real-time monitoring of equipment status, and also in the field of oil quality control.
1. The sample does not need to be pretreated, it is fast (only 30 seconds is required to excite a sample), and the measurement is accurate (the detection limit is 1 ppm or less).
2. This spectrometer uses CCD array detection, oil multi-element full-spectrum analysis, analysis channel selection / change is very flexible.
3. Designed with advanced artificial intelligence system and operation prompt function to prevent damage to the instrument due to misuse.
4. Built-in industrial computer system, integrated design of the overall structure.
5. Can be built in the shock absorbing chassis, with good shock resistance and maneuverability.
6. Windows platform operating software: fast data processing, strong data compatibility, and strong software scalability.
7. The user-defined deduction background function has been added to greatly reduce noise interference and improve sensitivity.
Spectral range: 203~810nm
Oil consumption: about 2ml
Meets the standards: ASTM D6596 (lubricating oil), ASTM D6728 (fuel oil)
Relative humidity: 0~90%, no condensation
Working temperature: -10℃~50℃
Working voltage: 220V/50Hz
Working power: Standby 10W, 500W burning process
Data transfer: USB/Ethernet
Shipping box packing size: 737*686*830 (mm)