Transformer oil moisutre meter/petroleum product water content tester by karl fischer titrator
The oil water content tester is used to determine the amount of trace moisture in liquids with different properties. It has the advantages of high measurement accuracy, fast speed, stable and reliable measurement data, and is widely used in petroleum, chemical, electric power, environmental protection, medicine and other departments. It can quickly measure chemical, petroleum, pharmaceutical, pesticide and other products such as alcohols, oils, lipids, ethers, esters, acids, alkanes, benzenes, amines, organic solvents, pesticides, phenols, pharmaceutical raw materials, etc.
1. Using a 64-bit embedded microprocessor as the main control core, embedded in the mini operating system
2. Constant current detection, high precision, fast measurement speed, with background compensation function, stable and reliable
3. Double circuit balanced titration, test results with less error and higher sensitivity
4. The electrolytic cell adopts the latest waterproof seal design, which has short balance time and longer electrolyte usage time.
5. The main unit is equipped with automatic discharge and liquid addition function, which greatly improves the working environment.
6. Real-time electrolysis curve, observe reagent status at any time.
7. Large-screen touch LCD display, easy to operate, friendly interface.
8. Full numeric keyboard, support 6 calculation formulas, data calculation is convenient and fast.
9. Built-in large-capacity storage, making it easier to record and query measurement data.
Titration method: electricity titration
Electrolytic current: 0 ~ 400mA
Measuring range: 3μg~100mg (water)
Accuracy: 3μg water ± 20%, 10μg water ± 10%, 100μg water ± 5%, 100μg water above ± 0.5% (without injection error)