The KR-RST29 Grease Roll Stability Tester is applicable to the standard ASTM D1831, SH/T0122. When operating the instrument: use a certain amount of samples at room temperature and after working on the roller testing machine for 2 hours, measure the working penetration of the grease before and after the test. This instrument is suitable for measuring the consistency change of lubricating grease after working on the drum tester, to judge the mechanical shear stability of lubricating grease.
1. Stainless steel roller Φ90×180mm 5kg.
2. The idle wheel has a positioning ring to control the normal operation of the drum.
3. A drive motor is installed below to keep the speed at 155~180r/min.
4. Belt drive drum.
5. Microcomputer thermostat, digital display, accuracy ±5℃ PT100 sensor.
6. Digital timer, record working time, with wind alarm.
7. Two rollers can be tested at the same time.
8. There is a thermometer hole on the cover of the instrument box, which can be used for temperature correction.
1. Applicable standard ASTM D1831
2. Heating method electric heating coil heating
3. Timing mode digital timer
4. Temperature control range 21～38℃
5. Motor speed 155～180r/min
6. Work unit 2 unit
7. The power of the whole machine is 1000W
8. Working power AC220V/50HZ
9. Instrument size: 500×440×450 mm Instrument weight: about 30Kg