KR-93Z automatic lubricating oil oxidation stability tester is designed and manufactured according to sh/t0193 "determination of oxidation stability of lubricating oil" of petrochemical industry standard of the people's Republic of China and ASTM D2272 standard. The oxidation stability of the new and in use steam turbine oil with the same composition (base oil and additive) is evaluated at 150 ℃ under the condition of water and copper catalyst using an oxygen pressure vessel (oxygen bomb).
The oxidation stability of new mineral insulating oil containing 2,6-di-tert-butyl-p-cresol and / or 2,6-di-tert-butylphenol antioxidant can also be evaluated at 140 ℃. This instrument is not suitable for measuring viscosity greater than 12mm²／s at 40 ℃ mineral insulating oil containing antioxidant.
Characteristics of the instrument: 1. this automatic lubricating oil oxidation stability tester is designed by embedded system. 2. The whole process of the test is automatically detected, and the temperature rises rapidly, and the recording is automatic. 3.The rotating motor rotates at a constant speed automatically. 4.Color touch screen; 5.The curves and results of the test can be stored; 6.You can view historical data; 7.The results can be printed on the instrument. 8. After the test, the whole test process is carried out automatically, without human participation. 9.It not only greatly reduces the labor intensity of the operator, but also improves the accuracy of the test results. It is the first automatic instrument for modern enterprises.
1. Power supply: AC220V ± 10％ 50Hz
2. Pressure sensor range: (0-1.6) MPa, accuracy: 0.5% FS.
3. Temperature control point of oil bath: 140.0 ℃, commonly used; 150.0℃。
4. Temperature control accuracy: ± 0.1℃。
5. Test form: two bombs design, two samples can be made at the same time, which is convenient for parallel test.
6. Rotating mechanism speed: (100) ± 5)r/min。
7. Angle between oxygen bomb and horizontal plane: 30 °。 8. Oil bath volume: About 30L.
9. Heating pipe power: 2500 w