ASTM D3246 Microcoulomb Sulfur-chlorine Measuring Instrument for Petroleum Diesel
(Please Note: The price we quoted is not included the computer.)
The sulphur content tester adopts microcoulomb principle for the determination of total sulfur or total chlorine content in petrochemical, coal chemical, aromatic hydrocarbon and natural gas products. It has the advantages of high sensitivity and good repeatability.
Chlorine: SH/T1757, ASTM D5808
Sulfur: SH/T 0253, SHT 0222, SH T1147, GBT 11061, GBT 11141, SYT T7508, ASTM D3120, ASTM D3246
1. The quartz cracking tube is made of imported high purity quartz, which improves the precision and repeatability of the test.
2. Adopt corrosion-resistant electrode cap to avoid the problem of bad electrode contact caused by electrolyte corrosion.
3. The chlorine content of the microcoulometric titrator is determined by one-way valve dewatering device to remove the moisture from the sample gas and improve the accuracy of the sample detection.
1. Sample status: gas, liquid, solid (with appropriate injector)
2. Air source requirement: nitrogen purity of 99.95%, output pressure of 0.2MPa.The purity of oxygen is 99.95%, and the output pressure is less than 0.2MPa.
3. Analysis time: 2min
4. Support for LIMS system connection
5. Power supply: AC 220V + 22V, 50Hz ≥ 0.5 Hz; Power: 3000W
6. Measuring range: 0.1mg/L~10000mg/L ~ percentage composition Cl:0.3mg/L~10000mg/L ~ percentage composition
7. Repeatability error: 0.1mg/L ≤ sample (or standard sample) concentration < 1.0mg/L, ± 0.1mg/ L 1.0mg/L ≤ sample (or standard sample) concentration ≤ 10 mg/L, ≤ 10% sample (or standard sample) concentration > 10 mg/L, ≤ 5%