The air release value test instrument is manufactured according to the requirements of the national standard SH/T 0308 "Lubricating Oil Air Release Value Determination Method" and ASTM D3427 standard, which is used to determine the ability of lubricating oil to separate mist air - to determine the air release value of petroleum products such as hydraulic oil and turbine oil. Applicable to the chemical, electric power, petroleum and other industries.
1. Adopt microcomputer processing and PID self-tuning technology.
2. Simultaneously control the temperature of the two channels, integrating temperature control, air and constant temperature.
3. Overcome the problem of poor experimental results caused by inconsistent temperature of water bath, air and densitometer of similar products.
4. Adopt blue LCD display, simple operation.
5. Stable performance, accurate data, good repeatability and so on.
Display mode: 240X128 dot matrix LCD screen
Water bath temperature range: room temperature to 100 ° C
Air temperature range: room temperature to 90 ° C
Water bath temperature control accuracy: ±0.1 °C
Air temperature control accuracy: ±3 °C
Pressure adjustment range: 0-0.2Mpa
Power supply voltage: AC220V±10% 50Hz
Maximum power: ≤1000W
Water bath volume: 10L
Weight: about 20 kg