The KR12D automatic constant temperature petroleum density meter is suitable for measuring the density and relative density of liquids. This method measures the density of liquids according to the principle of different oscillation frequencies when the double U-shaped tubes are filled with different media. It conforms to GB/T2013-2010 and GB/T29617- 2013 and SH/T0604, ASTMD4052. After pumping the liquid to be tested into the resonant cylinder sensor, the single-chip microcomputer will process the measurement data and automatically measure the density value of the petroleum product. It is composed of double tuning fork density sensor, vibrating tube circuit, temperature measuring circuit, CPU, display, constant temperature bath, liquid inlet pump and control panel. This liquid densitometer can be widely used to measure the density of various liquids, and with different concentration conversion software, it can also directly read the concentration value of the corresponding liquid, such as alcohol. Through the processing of the single-chip software, the volume concentration data can be directly read , The test is more convenient.
1. Constant temperature control: Because the density of the liquid is greatly affected by temperature, the density of the liquid detected at the real-time temperature should be converted to the density of the liquid at 20°C. This instrument is controlled by a constant temperature bath. The sensor and its components and sample liquid are sealed in the constant temperature bath. The temperature of the oscillating tube (sample liquid) is detected by the temperature sensor, and the electronic components are controlled by the single-chip microcomputer to cool or heat to ensure the constant temperature bath. The temperature is stable within the range of 20℃±0.1℃. This not only solves the troubles and errors caused by conversion, but also ensures the measurement accuracy, stability and repeatability of the instrument (the constant temperature value can be customized according to user requirements).
2. Directly display the density value of the liquid at 20°C, and display the temperature: the oscillation frequency of the sensor is detected by the single-chip microcomputer, and the mathematical model of the relationship between the sensor frequency and the density of the liquid is used to obtain the density value of the liquid, and then perform floating point calculations. In the operation process, no additional error will be caused due to insufficient operation digits, and the accuracy of the measurement result is guaranteed. The density value calculated by the single-chip microcomputer is displayed through five digits, and there is a temperature display window.
3. Automatic sampling: The single-chip microcomputer controls the stepping motor to drive the peristaltic pump to suck samples, which improves the degree of automation of the product.
4. Acid and alkali resistant pipelines: all the pipelines that are in direct contact with liquids are imported acid and alkali resistant pipes to ensure that the instrument can measure acid and alkali solutions.
5. Data storage and transmission: Built-in storage chip, can store 80 groups of test data, and can be recalled and deleted. It can be connected to the computer through the 232 interface according to user requirements (customized).
6 Calibration function: When the instrument is not used for a long time, it will drift. This instrument can use 20 ℃ pure water as a standard to calibrate the instrument. This is a function that the glass density meter cannot achieve.
The main technical parameters
Density measurement range: 0.001~1.999g/cm3
Density measurement accuracy: ±0. 001g/cm3
Density value resolution: ±0. 001g/cm3
Constant temperature control: 20℃±0.1℃ (can be customized to any temperature between 15~35℃)
Sampling volume: 2ml/time
Data storage: 80 groups
Environment temperature requirement: 5℃~35℃
Power supply: 220V±22V, 50Hz±1 Hz, 50VA
Instrument weight: 3.2Kg