ASTM D4294 Sulfur Determination Machine/sulphur content detector with testing range adjusting function
The KR407 X fluorescence spectrum sulfur analyzer adopts the principle of energy dispersion, and the electromechanical integrated micro-computer design makes the analysis fast and accurate. Its repeatability and reproducibility are in line with national standards GB/T 17040-2008 "Petroleum product sulfur content determination method (energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence spectrometry)" and GB/T 11140-1989 "Petroleum product sulfur content determination method (X-ray) , and also it is fully in compliance with the requirements of the American National Standard ASTMD4294. The KR407 Fluoride Sulfur Analyzer measures the total sulfur mass percentage of crude oil, petroleum, heavy oil, diesel, kerosene, gasoline, and naphtha. It also measures total sulfur or sulfur compounds in coal chemical products (such as primary benzene) and other liquid samples. Content; also determination of total sulfur or SO3 content in fine powder samples, etc.
1. Using the fluorescence intensity ratio analysis method, the detection variety is wide, the detection range is wide, the analysis speed is fast, and the standard sample consumption is small.
2. Using electromechanical integrated micro-computer design, liquid crystal display, man-machine dialogue on the operation interface, with automatic diagnosis function, judging the working state and electrical parameters of the instrument, automatic correction of temperature and air pressure, and carbon/hydrogen ratio (C/H) can also be corrected.
3. Use disposable Mylar membrane sample cup to avoid cross contamination.
4. Safe X-ray protection measures, after rigorous testing, have no X-ray power radiation damage to individuals and groups.
1. Sulfur measurement range: 10ppm~5% (according to user needs, adjust the measurement range, such as sulfurized isobutylene sulfur content 42%~46%).
2. Precision: a: repeatability (r): <0.02894 (X + 0.1691);
b: Reproducibility (R): <0.1215 (X+0.05555).
3. Sample size: (2~3) ml (equivalent sample depth 3mm~4mm).
4. Measurement time: 60 seconds, 120 seconds, 240 seconds, 300 seconds, 600 seconds, any setting.
5. Sample measurement: Single sample automatic measurement, measurement times 2, 3, 5, 10, 50 times arbitrarily set, the end of the measurement gives the average and standard deviation.
6. Number of calibration curves: The instrument can store 9 calibration curves, 5 for one-time straight line and 4 for binomial parabola.
7. Calibration (calibration) sample: 12 (10ml/piece).
8. Working power: AC220V ± 20V, 50Hz; rated power 30W
9. Dimensions: 468mm × 368mm × 136mm (length × width × height).
10. Weight: 13kg (net weight).