ASTM D4294 X-ray Fluorescence Spectroscopy Sulfur Content Tester for Petroleum Products
XFS2000-I sulfur content tester for petroleum products is designed for the sulfur content analysis in the petroleum products and other liquids. The analyzer performs analysis in accordance with standards of GB/T 17040, GB/T 11140,and also part of the requirements of ASTM D4294.
(1) Rapid and precise measurement, a typical analysis time is within two hundre per sample.
(2) Auto C/H ratio correlation,applicable to kinds of sample.
(3) Source of X-ray excitation, have long-time lifecycle, not affected by source attenuation.
(4) Large LCD displays,keypad operation, easy to operate, Build-in printer to print the result.
(5) Physics analysis method, without contact or damaging for sample. Chemical reagent no need.
(6) Integrated design, reliable and easy to maintain.
(7) Have good stability and adaptability.
(8) A very affordable price and low cost of ownership.
(9) No pollution of three wastes ,reliable radioprotection.
(1) Select the concentration range by calibration curve
(2) Applicable concentration range:S %max – S %min≤5%, e.g. for petroleum products:S:0.001~5%(F.S).
(3) Inherent error and the accuracy: within the limits of standard GB/T 17040, GB/T 11140 and ASTM D4294. For low level sulfur sample, calculated its accuracy according to Full scale error. For high level sulfur sample, calculated its accuracy according to relative error.
(4) Analysis time setting:up to 999s, typical analysis time is 60s,for low level sulfur, set the analysis time for 150s or longer.
(5) Working condition:Ambient temperature:5~+40℃, Humidity:≤85%(30℃), power supply: 220V±20V, 50Hz.
(6) Power: <150W
(7) Dimension :L×W×H :560×470×150mm. Weight: 20Kg.
1. Sulfur content Analyzers 1pcs
2. 3-pin power cord 1pcs
3. Sample cells 200pcs
4. Plastic film 1 roll
5. 3# plastic handle screwdriver 1pcs
6. Paper for printer 10 rolls
7. Ribbon 5pcs
8. Sample for calibrated purpose 1set
9. Sample standards cell 1pcs
10. Mold 1pcs
11. Scissor 1pcs