The method is to measure the time when a certain volume of liquid flows under gravity through a calibrated glass capillary viscometer at a constant temperature, and the capillary constant of the viscometer multiplied by the flow time is the kinematic viscosity of liquid at that temperature.
KR-KV600 type kinematic viscosity tester is suitable for "GB265-88 petroleum product kinematic viscosity measurement method", ASTM D445 and other standards, using precision digital temperature controller to control temperature, temperature digital display, high temperature control precision, digital stopwatch timing, constant temperature bath The temperature is uniform, four viscometers can be placed at the same time for experiments, and other experiments can be carried out as a high-viscosity constant temperature water bath.
1. Imported precision digital temperature controller to control the temperature inside the bathtub, highlight digital stopwatch timing, accurate and easy to use.
2. The outer layer of the constant temperature bathtub is a plexiglass insulation cover, the temperature inside the bath is evenly distributed, and the temperature control effect is good.
3. Heater and other components are made of stainless steel, corrosion-resistant and durable, ring-shaped fluorescent lighting, easy to observe
4. Four viscometer mounting holes for parallel testing of two or more oil samples simultaneously.
5. Capillary meter card adopts three-point vertical type, which is flexible and convenient to operate and reliable in clamping.