The method is to measure the time when a certain volume of liquid flows under gravity through a calibrated glass capillary viscometer at a constant temperature, and the capillary constant of the viscometer multiplied by the flow time is the kinematic viscosity of liquid at that temperature.
KR-KV806 type kinematic viscosity tester is suitable for "GB265 petroleum product kinematic viscosity measurement method", ASTM D445 and other standards. It has been widely used in electric oil, electric power, chemical, railway, scientific research and other industries.
1. It adopts color LCD touch screen to display the working status of the instrument, such as temperature, time and parameters.
2. 8 viscometer testing holes design, unique modular technology, can be measured regardless of low viscosity or high viscosity range.
3. Using a new temperature sensor and temperature control algorithm, display resolution of 0.01 ° C, temperature control accuracy ± 0.02 ° C.
4. The instrument automatically calculates the kinematic viscosity value and viscosity index of the product, and automatically prints and stores the measurement result.
5. Double glass cylinder design, can carry out the kinematic viscosity test under high and low temperature conditions at the same time, and automatically calculate and print the viscosity index value of the product.
6. 0.1 second to 999.9 seconds timing, room temperature - 100.00 degrees temperature range can be set arbitrarily.
7. The heater and other components are made of stainless steel, corrosion-resistant and durable, easy to observe.
8. The capillary meter card adopts three-point vertical type, which is flexible and convenient to operate, and the clamping is reliable.