KR262B automatic aniline point tester is designed and manufactured according to the requirements of national standard GB/T262 "Petroleum product aniline point determination method" and ASTM D611 standard, suitable for the determination of aniline point of light-colored petroleum products and dark petroleum products. The minimum temperature required for petroleum products to dissolve into an individual liquid phase with an equal volume of aniline is called the aniline point.
1. 7 inch color LCD touch screen, stylish and beautiful. English man-machine dialogue interface is clear and intuitive.
2. Adopting imported photoelectric sensors, the test results are accurate and the repeatability is consistent.
3. With over-temperature alarm function, the temperature of the sample exceeds 170 °C during the test, the buzzer will automatically alarm and stop the test.
4. The operation is simple, one button is started, and the test process is completed automatically.
5. The host computer is controlled by microprocessor program, the test process is automatically heated, automatic stirring, automatic identification of aniline points, automatic storage,
6. Automatic printing, automatic shutdown when the test ends.
Temperature control range: room temperature ~ 170 ° C
Temperature control accuracy: ± 0.1 ° C.
Heating method: electric heating rod
Heating power: 60W
Stirring method: the motor drives the soft shaft stirring
Detection method: photoelectric sensor
Storage record: 200
Printing method: micro printer
Working power supply: AC 220V±10% 50HZ