This KR-600 karl fischer oil water content tester adopts the global recognized classical moisture testing method - Karl Fischer Coulometric Method which is the most accurate method with low cost. With the universal standard and analyzing method, it can quickly analyze the moisture content in liquid, solid and gas and directly display testing results, with testing range from 0.0001%(1ppm) to 100%. Therefore, this testing method has been widely used in institutions and enterprises of petroleum, chemical industry, power, pharmaceuticals, pesticide, railways, research, etc.
The whole testing process of this oil moisture analyzer is automatically controlled by this tester itself. Its auto-stirring and analyzing would be finished within 60seconds, and results would be displayed directly. Totally closed titration system avoids damage to operator from reagent. Equipped with 500ml Karl Fischer Reagent, which could test about 1000 times sample continuously, completely avoiding big deviations of other moisture testing method and thus improving quality index of products.
Conform to Standards as follow
GB/T 6283-2008 Determination of moisture content in chemical products - Karl Fischer method
ASTM E1064-2008 Karl Fischer Coulometric Titration for Determination of Water Content in Organic Liquids
GB/T 7600-1987 Determination of moisture content of transformer oil during operation (Coulomb method)
ASTM D4928-00 (2010) Karl Fischer Coulometric Titration for Determination of Water Content in Crude Oil
ASTM D6304-2007 Karl Fischer Coulometric Titration for Determination of Water Content in Petroleum Products, Lubricating Oils and Additives
ISO 10337-1997 Determination of moisture content of crude oils Karl Fischer Coulometric titration
GB/T 11146-2009 Determination of crude oil water content Karl Fischer Coulometric titration
GB/T 3727-2003 Determination of trace water in ethylene and propylene for industrial use
GB/T 5074-1985 Microcoulometric method for determination of moisture content of coking products
GB/T 6023-2008 Determination of trace water in industrial butadiene Karl Fischer Coulometric
GB/T 7376-2008 Determination of trace moisture in industrial fluoroalkanes - Karl Fischer method
GB/T 18619.1-2002 Determination of water content in natural gas Karl Fischer Coulomb method
GB/T 18826-2002 Industrial 1,1,1,2-tetrafluoroethane HFC-134a
SH/T 0246-1992 Determination of water content in light petroleum products (electricity method)
SH/T 0255-1992 Additives and additives-containing lubricating oils - Determination method
Application Area of karl fischer oil moisture analyzer
Chemical Industry: alcohols, ethers, esters, alkenes, benzenes, amines, organic solvents, phenols and other organic products applicable to Karl Fischer Method for determination
Petroleum and Power Industry：Insulation Oil, Transformer Oil, Turbine Oil, etc.
Pharmaceutical Industry :medicine materials
Pesticide Field: emulsifier
Other Industry: electrolyte of lithium battery
Various mineral salt, citric acid, explosives, paraffin and other solids with good solubility
Natural gas, liquefied gas, Freon, butadiene, chloromethane, etc.
1. Advanced MPU auto-control system and direct A/D conversion of testing electrode data
2. Completely closed titration system avoids direct touch between people and the reagent as well as influence of environmental humidity.
3. Auto-control and compensation of electrical current via MCU contributes to quick balance of reagent.
4. Highlighted six-digit Nixie tube display, with long service lifetime, high luminance and 0.1 microgram’ sensitivity.
5. Stirring speed is adjustable and steerable via buttons; breakdown can be self-checked via buttons.
6. Electrolysis and testing indicator lights indicates testing status.
7. 400mA electrolysis current is automatically controlled, which greatly improves its sensitivity and accuracy.
8. Sample auto-testing and direct display of results.
1. Method of display: Highlighted six-digit Nixie tube display
2. Method of Testing: Karl Fischer Coulometry Method
3. Testing Range: 0.1ugH2O—100mgH2O
4. Moisture Content Range: 0.0001%（1ppm)—100%
5. Sensitivity: 0.1ugH2O
6. End-point Indication: Voice Warning/end-point light indication
7. Accuracy: 1ugH20-1mgH2O, deviation: ≤0.2% of indications
8. More than 1mgH2O, deviation: ≤0.3% of indications(exclude deviation of sample injection)
9. Electrolysis Current: Auto-control within 400mA
10. Self-checking: Breakdown self-checking button
11. Drift Compensation: Auto-control via MPU
12. Stirring Speed: Steerable
13. Dimension: 300×250×100mm
14. Working Environment: Temperature: 5℃-40℃
15. Power Consumption: ＜40W
16. Power Supply: AC220V±10% 50HZ±2.5HZ
17. Weight: About 6kg