KR-S800 automatic closed-point flash point apparatus is manufactured according to the national standard GB/T261-2008 "Binsky-Martin closed cup method for flash point determination" and ASTM D93 standard, applied in petroleum, chemical, electric power, environmental protection, railway, scientific research departments, etc., is ideal instrument for closed flash point testing.
1. Adopt high-speed signal processor control, adaptive PID control algorithm, and automatically adjust the heating curve according to standard requirements.
2. Built-in atmospheric pressure automatic detection chip, automatic measurement of atmospheric pressure, automatic correction of flash point value.
3. Optional Chinese and English operation interface, instrument program can be upgraded when national standards are revised.
4. Differential detection, automatically correct system deviation and stop detecting and alarming when the temperature exceeds the value.
5. The instrument automatically completes lifting, stirring, ignition, detection, alarm, cooling, and printing.
6. Safe airless source, platinum alloy electric heating wire ignition mode, safe, stable, reliable, high test accuracy.
Main Technical Parameters:
10 inch 65K(resolution 800*600) Chinese and English touch screen
Thermocouple differential detection
Room temperature to 400 ° C (to determine the sub-zero temperature flash point, you need to freeze the sample first.)
National standard: tolerance value ±1 °C when flash point value<104 °C, tolerance ±2 °C when flash point value ≥104 °C.
International standard: tolerance ±1 °C when the flash point value is ≤110 °C, tolerance ±2 °C when the flash point value is >110 °C.
High speed thermal printer, 56 mm paper width
Airless source electronic ignition
Imported platinum resistance (Pt100Ω)
automatic diagnosis of instrument failure
forced air cooling
about 15 kg