KR126 grease anti-water washout performance tester according to SH/T0109-92, ASTM D1264 "Grease anti-water leaching performance test" standard to determine the grease resistance to water leaching, test under the specified experimental conditions at 38 ° C and the 79 ° C to evaluate the ability of grease resistance to be washed out of the bearing.
1. The temperature of the water bath is input to the thermostat through the internal calculation circuit of the thermostat through the PT100 sensor (resistance temperature measuring package), and a control signal is obtained, and the control signal is output, thereby completing the heating control.
2. Water flow injection volume can be directly controlled by circulating pump, large flow valve, nozzle, etc.
3. Using electric heating rod heating method, heating speed is fast
4. According to the standard to buy ball bearings, the timer can be accurate to 0.1S
1. Sink capacity: ≥ 750ml
2. Sink temperature control range: room temperature ~ 100 ° C, continuously adjustable
3. Bearing speed accuracy: 600±30r/min
4. Water jet injection accuracy: 5 ± 0.5ml / s (two valve adjustment)
5. Thermometer: 0～100°C The division value is 1°C.
6. Sink temperature control accuracy: ± 2 ° C
7. power: 600W
8. Bearing specifications: 204
9. Dimensions: 300 × 265 × 425mm