This bitumen kinematic viscometer is suitable for the traffic industry standard "T0619-93 asphalt kinematic viscosity test (capillary method)" to determine the kinematic viscosity of asphalt samples at the specified temperature.
The instrument adopts digital temperature controller to control temperature, temperature digital display, high temperature control precision, digital stopwatch timing, constant temperature bath temperature uniformity, four kinds of viscometers can be placed for experiment at the same time, and other experiments can be carried out as a high viscosity constant temperature water bath.
1. Using digital temperature controller to control the temperature inside the bathtub, fast and stable, with an accuracy of 0.1 degrees
2. 0.1 seconds to 999.9 seconds highlight digital tube stopwatch timing, accurate and easy to use
3. Double-layer thermostatic glass bathtub, uniform temperature distribution in the bath, good temperature control effect
4. The heater and other components are made of stainless steel, which is corrosion-resistant and durable, and is illuminated by a ring-shaped fluorescent lamp.
5. Four viscometer test holes, the capillary meter frame adopts three-point vertical type, which is flexible and convenient to operate, and reliable for holding.
Number of samples: 4
Display mode: precision digital temperature controller Bright digital stopwatch timer
Temperature control range: arbitrarily set from room temperature to 180 °C; (other media are required above 80 degrees)
Temperature control accuracy: ±0.1 °C
Timing accuracy: ±0.1S
Timing range: 0.1 seconds - 999.9 seconds
Temperature measuring component: precision platinum resistance
Stirring speed: 1520 rpm
Power requirements: AC220V ± 10% 50Hz
Maximum size: 440*310*500 (length * width * height)
Instrument quality: about 12Kg