The instrument is designed and made as per T0719-2011 "Bituminous Mixtures Wheel-Track Test" in the Industry Standard of People's Republic of China JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods for Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering. It is suitable to determine the wheel-track against capability of bituminous mixtures in high temperature. It also can be used to do the determination of the stability of bituminous mixtures in high temperature on site.
1. Rolling speed of grinding wheel: (42 ± 1) times/ min (one way)
2. Test car moving distance: (230 ± 10) mm
3. Rubber hardness of grinding wheel: 78 ± 2 (international standard hardness)
4. Contact pressure between grinding wheel and test mode: (0.7 ± 0.05) Mpa (60 ºC), adjustable range: (0.5~1.2)Mpa
5. Displacement measuring range: (0 ~ 30) mm
6. Displacement measurement accuracy: less than ± 0.01mm
7. Test time: (60 ~ 240) min
8. Control range of constant temperature box: room temperature ~ 80 ºC (can be set), control accuracy ± 0.1 ºC
9. Tryout temperature control accuracy: ± 0.5 ºC
10.Working chamber temperature control accuracy: ± 0.5 ºC
11. Works: Immersion and non-immersion test
12. Temperature measuring channel number: 2 channels
13. Displacement sensor: 3
14. Can do specimen number at the same time: 3
15. The number of specimens of health: 9
16. Three-phase power supply: AC380V, 50Hz, 10A, three-phase five-wire system
17. Tryout Size: 300mm × 300mm × 50mm (standard), can do the rutting test of (30 ~ 100) mm thickness of the specimen
18. Overall dimensions of the machine: 2200mm × 960mm × 1680mm
19. Weight of the whole machine: 800kg
Main Technical Features
1. The whole machine is a floor type structure, with a special inclined operation and control platform designed to realize human-computer interaction through the screen and control the action of the instrument. The observation is clear and the operation is convenient.
2.The machine is with built-in combined control unit and airborne A4 laser printer, the test results can be printed without a computer. The test process is automatically controlled and the test results can be printed automatically, providing convenience for users to save test data and data in real time.
3. The three wheels are designed with independent wheel test pressure automatic loading, automatic testing and real-time display technology. 0719c-2 can automatically adjust the wheel test pressure with software, which is convenient for users to set the loading pressure according to their needs, monitor the real-time pressure, provide more convenient pressure loading method for scientific research, and obtain more reliable scientific research data.
4. During the test, the curves of time and displacement, time and temperature are displayed in real time, which provides research basis for users to study the rutting characteristics of asphalt mixture.
5. The working room adopts the external circulation heating mode, and the air circulation system is designed, which has the function of anti blocking protection for the wheel testing motor and the protecting the heating overheat system, so as to ensure that the test is completed under the condition of uniform temperature field, ensure the reliability of the instrument to the maximum extent, and make the test data more valuable in scientific research.
6. The display function of common faults of the instrument is designed, and the correct treatment and solution can be obtained by querying the "help" interface.
7. The mechanical structure adopts the wheel drive mode, which is the same as the mechanical structure of foreign products, and the test data is closer to the actual situation.
8. The unique four point data acquisition system ensures the reliability and accuracy of the experimental results to the maximum extent.
9. The instrument is a three wheel, scientific research type rust tester, which can do three immersion and non-immersion rust tests at the same time.
10. The device has USB interface, which can copy test data to hard disk and other mobile devices.