KR-9600T full spectrum direct reading spectrometer is the second generation CCD spectrometer technology. It is widely used process control in metallurgy, foundry, machinery, automobile manufacturing, aerospace, weapons, metal processing and other fields. Pre-furnace testing, central laboratory inspection of finished products. Small size, good stability, low detection limit, fast analysis speed, low operating cost, convenient operation and maintenance, it is an ideal choice for controlling product quality.
1. The second generation CCD full spectrum spectrometer manufacturing technology (digital technology replaces the old-fashioned bulky photomultiplier tube simulation technology), and the channel is not limited.
2. Introducing European technology and synchronizing with international spectrometer technology.
3. The channel change or increase within the scope without extra cost.
4. Upgrade multi-base is convenient, no need to change the hardware.
5. Excellent data stability, analysis of different time periods of the same sample, can obtain good data consistency.
6. Small size, light weight, easy to move and install.
7. High integration, high reliability, high stability.
1. Can measure including trace carbon (C), phosphorus (P), silicon(Si), sulfur (S) elements, suitable for a variety of metal substrates, such as: iron-based, aluminum-based, copper-based, nickel-based, chromium-based, titanium-based, Magnesium, zinc, tin and lead based. Full-spectrum technology covers the full-element analysis range, and channel elements can be selected according to customer needs.
2. The analysis speed is fast, the elemental components of all channels are measured within 20 seconds. For different analytical materials, by setting the pre-ignition time and marking line, the instrument can achieve excellent analysis results in a short time.
3. The optical system adopts vacuum constant temperature light chamber. The arc flame generated during excitation is directly introduced into the vacuum light chamber by the lens, which realizes the light path through directly, eliminates the optical path loss, improves the detection limit, and has accurate measurement results, reproducibility and long-term stability.
4. The special light chamber structure design, the vacuum chamber volume is smaller, the vacuuming speed is less than half of the ordinary spectrometer.
5. Automatic optical path calibration, the optical system automatically performs spectral line scanning to ensure the correctness of reception and eliminate the cumbersome peak scanning work. The instrument automatically recognizes a specific spectral line, compares it with the original storage line, determines the drift position, and finds the current pixel position of the analysis line for measurement.
6. Open electrode holder design, sample holders can be adjusted to facilitate sample analysis of various shapes and sizes.
7. The working curve adopts international standard samples, and the working curve is pre-made. The range can be extended according to the needs. Each curve is generated by up to dozens of standard samples, and the interference is automatically deducted.
8. HEPS digital solid-state light source, adapt to a variety of different materials.
9. Solid-state adsorption trap to prevent polluting from oil and gas and improve long-term operation stability.
10. Copper spark table base, improve heat dissipation and robust performance.
11. Reasonable argon gas path design, which shortens the argon gas rinsing time when the sample is excited, saves argon gas for the user, and the argon gas consumption is less than half of that of the ordinary spectrometer.
12. Using tungsten material electrode, the electrode has a longer service life, and the electrode self-purging function is designed to clean the electrode more easily.
13. High-performance DSP and ARM processor, with ultra-high-speed data acquisition and control functions and automatic real-time monitoring of the operating conditions of the light room temperature, vacuum, argon pressure, light source, excitation room and other modules.
14. The Ethernet connection between the instrument and the computer has good anti-interference performance. The external computer upgrade has nothing to do with the instrument configuration, which makes the instrument have better applicability;
15. The core components are all imported, which guarantees the excellent quality of the instrument.