KR65F petroleum capillary kinematic viscometer is in accordance with the industrial standard of the People's Republic of China JTG E20-2011 "Testing Regulations for Asphalt and Asphalt Mixtures for Highway Engineering" T0619-2011 "Asphalt Kinematic Viscosity Test (Capillary Method)", Standard of the People's Republic of China GB/T 1841 -1980 "Polyolefin resin solution viscosity test method" specified in the design and manufacture, is applicable to the determination of the kinematic viscosity of asphalt samples at the specified temperature according to the requirements specified in the T0619-2011 standard, also applicable to GB/T 1841 the viscosity specified in the 1980 standard required to determine the viscosity of a decalin solution of polyethylene or polypropylene at a specified temperature.
1. It adopts hard glass cylinder and special plexiglass thermal insulation jacket cylinder (called double cylinder), which has good thermal insulation performance and clear sample observation.
2. Using desktop, one machine design, the instrument is good overall, easy to use and can do two sets of experiments at the same time.
3. Using electric stirring device, the temperature inside the bathtub is even.
4. The display mode uses a small blue liquid crystal display, good temperature stability.
1. Working power: AC 220V ± 10%, 50Hz.
2. Heating power: 1800W (temperature control heating).
3. Stirring motor: Power 6W; speed 1200r/min.
4. Temperature range: room temperature ~ 180 ° C.
5. Temperature control accuracy: ± 0.1 ° C.
6. Constant temperature bath: inside and outside two-layer cylinder (double cylinder).
7. Ambient temperature: -10 °C ~ +35 °C.
8. Relative humidity:<85%.
9. Temperature sensor: high precision thermistor.
10. Capillary viscometer: A total of seven groups of Camfen countercurrent capillary viscometers are available in models of 200, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, and 600 (ie, the inner diameters of the R tubes are 1.02 mm, 1.26 mm, and 1.48 mm, 1.88mm, 2.20mm, 3.10mm, 4.00mm).