An economical visible light spectrophotometer, optional RS232 output interface, with excellent metering accuracy which is higher than other similar products. Widely used in medical testing, food, petrochemical industry, environmental protection and monitoring and other fields.
1. 4-bit LCD digital display.
2. Automatic light door, automatic 0, 100 adjustment and instrument calibration.
3. Imported tungsten lamp to ensure a long life time of instrument.
4. Large sample chamber can maximum accommodate 10cm cuvette.
5. Optional RS232 output interface can be connected to the computer and printer.
Optical system: Achromatic Czerny-Turner (1200L / mm grating)
Wavelength range: 350-1020nm
Wavelength Accuracy: ±2nm
Spectral bandwidth: 6nm
Wavelength repeatability: ≤1nm
Stray light: ≤0.3%T @360nm
Photometric accuracy: 0.5%T
Photometric repeatability: 0.2%T
Stability: ±0.004A/h @500nm
Work mode: T\A\C
Wavelength drive mode: Manual
Print interface: Optional
Light source: Imported tungsten lamp
Net weight: 8Kg