Conradson Method Petroleum Products Carbon Residue Testing Equipment
This Conradson Method Carbon Residue Tester is designed and manufactured in accordance with the requirements of the People's Republic of China Standard GB/T 268 "Measurement Method for Carbon Residues in Petroleum Products (Conradson Methods)" and ASTM D189 standard.
It is used for the determination of the amount of carbon residue left by evaporation and pyrolysis of petroleum products according to the method specified in this standard, providing indicators of the relative coking tendency of petroleum products.
1. The design of this instrument is in full compliance with the requirements of GB/T268 standard.
2. The design is simple and ready for testing, the user only need to prepare the household gas (or other civilian gas) to do the test.
1. Porcelain crucible: short type, with a capacity of about 30 ml.
2. Inner iron shovel: made of iron, with a capacity of 75 ± 5 ml, blackened on the surface.
3. Outer iron shovel: made of iron, with a capacity of 190±10 ml, with a cover and blackened surface.
4. Tripod: Iron, nickel-chromium-plated finish, 250±10 ml high, 130±5 mm.
5. Flame mask: It is punched with 0.6~0.8 mm thick iron. The diameter of the upper hole is ±90±2 mm, the diameter of the lower mouth is ±82±2 mm.
6. Another special type of flame body has three curved feet that can be used to directly support the cymbal.
7. Round iron cover: The material is made of 0.8 mm thick iron, the lower part is 50-53 mm high, and the middle cone is 25±2 mm high. The top of the upper round tube is welded with a 3 wire to form a mouth-shaped fire bridge, 50 ± 3 mm high. Used as the maximum height indicator for the flame, the surface is black.
8. Blowtorch: Use a gas burner in the meter format.