The crude oil salt content extractor is applicable to the determination of the total amount of halides in crude oil, topped crude oil, cracking residue and fuel oil with a concentration of 0.002~0.02% (weight). It can also be used to judge the pollution of used turbine oil and marine fuel oil by sea water. When the required precision is not greater than the range specified in this method, it can also be used for other products.
The KR-SC60 crude oil salt content extractor is designed and manufactured in accordance with the requirements of the People's Republic of China standard GB/T6532 "Determination of salt content in crude oil and its products".
The total amount of halides in crude oil, topped crude oil, cracking residue and fuel oil of the test project with a concentration of 0.002~0.02% (weight) can also be used to judge the pollution of used turbine oil and marine fuel oil by sea water.
Conform to GB/T6532 Determination of salt content in crude oil and its products.
Main Structure of the Instrument
(1) Extractor: composed of two parts: flask and heating. The volume of flask is 500ml; The heating part is composed of electric heating wires wound at the lower end.
(2) Column drip funnel: used for adding hot toluene, anhydrous ethanol, acetone and other reagents and for quantitative liquid separation.
(3) Condenser: condenses the distilled gas.
(4) Temperature regulating knob: used to heat the test solution to be heated.
(5) Separating funnel piston: the control piston for the extractor to discharge the solution.
(6) Triangular flask: grinded triangular flask, used to receive the solution discharged from the flask.
(7) Aviation plug: working power plug of extractor heating wire
Main Technical Parameters and Indicators
1. Extractor: comply with the specifications and dimensions of glassware in GB/T6532 standard.
2. Extractor heating power: 300W × 2；
3. Working power supply: AC (220V ± 10V), 50Hz.
Remark: The customer provides magnetic stirrer and potentiometric titrator