DC Hipot HV Tester/DC High Voltage Generator
Portable: light weight, 2 unit construction
• Rugged, Reliable
• Digital readout of test voltage in kV, leakage current in μA / mA·
• Contains all features needed for electrical maintenance, testing of
new or installed electrical apparatus like cables cables, zinc oxide
• Bring great convenience to measurement of zinc oxide arrester with the added function of high-accuracy 75%VDC-1mA.
These portable testers have been designed to be used in testing high voltage equipment in power engineering. Routine testing of the insulation and leakage is a necessary requirement for surge arresters, cable breakdown testing, capacitor charging and other laboratory use.
•Switched-mode technology utilizing pulse width modulation to control the output voltage accurately.
•Voltage divider is an integral part of the testerwith an surge limiting resistor.
•Tester delivered in two sections: Control and HV unit. Each packed in a flight case for easy transportation.
•Testers of over 200kV voltage, HV unit has adjustable legs to increase the equipment's stability.
•Digital kilo voltmeter and μA/mA meters display the test voltage and leakage current.
•Zero start up. Audible alarmand LEDs for breakdown and over voltage occurrences.
•Small dimension. Low weight. Carried conveniently.
•Discharge polewith limiting current impedance.
Supply power : 220V AC ± 10%, 50 Hz.
Output voltage : As per model.
Output current : As per model.
Environment temperature : 450C
Ripple factor : < 0.35%. Relative humidity : 90%.
rip mA : 1.15 times rated Relative altitude : 1500m
ating : current.
Intermittent. (Max.30 minutes at full load).
Accuracy and stability of HV adjustment : <1%.
Meters :LED digital readouts for kV: Double range mA: Double range
• Molded mains card - 1 No.
• Extra mA meter, digital in HT side - 1 No.
• Interconnecting cable, 3 Meter long - 1 No.
• Earth cable, 4 meter long - 1No.
• Discharge rod - 1 No.