The 807B automatic petroleum product vapor pressure measuring instrument is designed and manufactured according to GB / T8017 "Vapor Pressure Measurement Method for Petroleum Products (Reid Method)". Suitable for determining the vapor pressure of gasoline, volatile crude oil and other volatile petroleum products. The instrument is mainly composed of a color liquid crystal touch screen, a water bath box and a temperature control device, a vapor pressure bomb, a pressure sensor, and a mechanical rotation. It is flexible in use, easy to move, and comes with printing, fault self-test and so on.
Main performance characteristics
1. 1.7-inch color touch screen can be operated according to the on-screen prompts without training.
2. all English operation interface, the page can be switched freely, the operation is simple and convenient.
3. Automatic pressure detection, acquisition, calculation, automatic temperature control, automatic timing, automatic printing results, large capacity storage function, can store tens of thousands of data, can be queried.
4. The constant temperature water bath relies on the circulation system, and has the stirring function, so that the temperature of the water bath is uniform and there is no dead angle, and the temperature control precision is high.
5. Safety performance: automatic diagnosis, over temperature alarm and automatically cut off the heater power supply, the test is completed with an alarm prompt function.
6. With online adjustment function, can effectively correct the deviation of pressure and temperature sensor.
Full Automatic Petroleum Products Reid Vapor Pressure Tester
The main technical parameters:
1. power: AC220V ± 10% 50Hz
2. heating power: 1.8KW
3. stirring motor power: 15W
4. temperature control range: room temperature ~ 50 ° C
5. temperature control accuracy: ≤ ± 0.1 ° C
6. pressure range: 0~200KPa
7. hanging bullets: 2 bombs
8. the number of rotation angle: the instrument automatically rotates at an angle of 350 °
9. sensor: Pt100
10. dimensions: 900 × 450 × 650mm