According to simple parameters setting, this instrument can do photometric measurement, automatic spectrum scanning, quantitative analysis, dynamic analysis, multi-wavelength testing, DNA / protein analysis and so on. It has high sensitivity and accuracy, good function of spectral data processing.
1. Adopt the latest ARM system, built-in operation system in English. Can transfer and save data via USB interface.
2. The host can independently complete the photometric measurement, quantitative measurement, spectral scanning, dynamics testing, DNA / protein testing, multi-wavelength testing and data printing.
3. Adopt 320*240 LCD display, directly display scanning map, user-friendly screen interface is simple and easy to use.
4. Unique optical system, high-performance 1200 / mm grating and imported receiver to ensure that the instrument has excellent performance.
5. Socket-type deuterium lamp and tungsten lamp design, no need optical debugging.
6. High-speed, high-precision A / D conversion.
7. Large sample chamber can accommodate 5-100mm cuvette.
8. Can be directly connected to the printer to print the map and experimental data.
9. Can do online operation by using Bayke software.
10. Optional automatic disc rotary eight sample racks, spot in the center ensures a high metering accuracy and good reliability.
Wavelength range: 190 - 1100 nm
Wavelength accuracy: ± 0 .1nm (D2 656. 1nm), ± 0.3nm full area
Wavelength repeatability: ≤0.2nm
Spectral bandwidth: 1.8nm
Photometric accuracy: ± 0.002A (0-0.5A), ± 0.004A (0.5-1A), ± 0.3% T (0 ~ 100% T)
Photometric repeatability: ± 0.001A (0-0.5A), ± 0.002A (0.5-1A), ± 0.1% T (0 ~ 100% T)
Stability: 0.0005A / h (500nm)
Stray light: ≤0.05% T
Baseline flatness: ± 0.0015A
Work mode: T, A, C, E
Display system: 320*240 6” LCD
Wavelength drive: Auto
Light source: imported long life tungsten lamp, deuterium lamp
Data output: USB interface
Print output: Parallel port
Detector: Imported silicon photodiode
Net weight: 18kg