The dielectric loss tester is an advanced instrument for measuring dielectric loss (tgδ) and capacitance (Cx). It is used to measure various insulating materials, insulating sleeves, power cables, capacitors, transformers, and transformers under high-frequency and high-voltage conditions.
It eliminates the QSI high-voltage bridge, has the advantages of simple operation, Chinese display, printing, easy use, no need to replace, self-contained high voltage, strong anti-interference ability, short test time, etc.; in addition, this instrument is aimed at capacitive voltage transformers ( CVT) is difficult to test. Additional test methods, additional standard capacitors, and voltage regulators are added to make the test very simple and reliable. It is our third-generation intelligent dielectric loss tester.
1. Environment: -5℃~40℃ (the LCD screen should avoid long-term sunshine)
2. Relative humidity: 30%~70%
3. Power supply: voltage: 220V±10%, frequency 50±Hz
4. Dimensions: length * width * height = 435mm * 300mm * 300mm
5. Weight: 20kg
6. Output power: 1KVA
7. Display resolution: 3 digits, 4 digits (all internally are 6 digits)
8. Test method: forward connection method, reverse connection method, additional method
9. Measuring range: internal connection test voltage: ≤60000PF
Bidirectional test voltage: ≤10μF
10. Basic measurement error:
Dielectric loss (tgδ): 1.5%±0.09%
Capacitance capacity (Cx): 1.0%±2PF