Oil particle counter KR-170 is a special oil pollution analyzer for measuring the particle size and distribution of oil particle particles in oil monitoring. The particle counter can monitor oil particle size, cleanliness, pollutants and Analysis, practice shows that controlling the cleanliness of oil in time.
The oil particle counter is an instrument for measuring the solid particle pollution degree of oil, organic liquid and polymer solution in the fields of aviation, aerospace, electric power and petroleum. The instrument has built-in oil hydraulic transmission oil solid particle pollution level code standard and NAS1638 oil liquid cleanness level standard, and can provide users with the required standards according to user requirements.
The instrument is tested by China Aviation Industry Granularity Measurement and Test Station according to GB/T18854-2002 (ISO11171-1999) and JJG (Aviation) (066-95) standards. Can be widely used in aerospace, electric power, petroleum, chemical, machinery, automobile manufacturing and other fields, can be used for hydraulic oil, lubricating oil, transformer oil, aviation kerosene, water-based hydraulic oil and other oils for solid particle contamination detection, and also can be used for insoluble particles detection in the organic liquid and the polymer solution.
1. Adopting the principle of photoresist (shading method), it has the advantages of fast detection speed, strong anti-interference, high precision and good repeatability.
2. Precision syringe sampling system to achieve constant sampling speed and precise control of sampling volume.
3. Positive/negative pressure sampling chamber device to realize sample degassing and high viscosity sample detection.
4, large screen color LCD touch screen, graphical menu display, touch operation, simple and convenient
5, built-in GB/T14039, ISO4406, NAS1638, JBT9737.1, SAE749D, GJB420A, GJB420B
6. DL/T1096 and other particle pollution level standards and two sets of user-defined particle size channel settings; 16 channels of arbitrarily set particle size can be built according to user requirements, which is convenient for particle size analysis.
7. Detect data storage function to facilitate the archiving, retrieval and analysis of test data.
8, built-in printer, you can directly print out the test report.
9, built-in Chinese input method, to achieve the Chinese report of the test report.
10, RS232 interface and powerful data software, can realize the control of the external computer to the instrument and the processing of the detection data.
11. The instrument can be calibrated and calibrated according to GB/T18854-2002 (ISO11171-1999, JJG066-95), ISO4402, latex ball standard, and the automatic conversion of particle size between different standards can be realized.
Optical system: photoresist method (shading)
Light source: 5mW semiconductor laser
Measuring range: 1μm to 100μm (ISO4402) 5μm (C) ~ 100μm
Measuring channel: 8 channels, the particle size is set by the user
Sampling volume: 0.5 ~ 9ml, 10ml ~ 100ml, full volume
Sampling speed: 10ml/min~25ml/min
Sampling volume accuracy: better than ±1%
Resolution: <10% (GB/T18854-2002)
Coincidence error limit: 10,000 grains / ml (5% coincidence error)
Repeatability: RSD<2% (particle count > 5000 particles / sample volume) 65,000 maximum particles per measurement
Display operation: 5.7-inch LCD touch screen operation; can be equipped with standard keyboard
Data output: built-in printer; RS232 interface can be connected to a computer
Power supply: 220V ± 10%, 50Hz ± 1%, <80W
Ambient temperature: 10 ° C ~ 40 ° C