According to "HJ/T 399-2007 water quality chemical oxygen demand rapid digestion spectrophotometry", "HJ 535-2009 water quality ammonia nitrogen determination of Nessler's reagent spectrophotometry", "GB 11893-1989 water quality total phosphorus determination of ammonium molybdate spectrophotometry. Photometric method and other standards. The instrument has the characteristics of safe and simple operation, fast and accurate detection, high intelligence, etc. It adopts microcomputer control technology, direct reading of concentration, display curve and chart. It is applicable to the determination of various water pollutants in surface water, groundwater, domestic sewage and industrial wastewater.
Advantages and Features:
1. Wavelength range: 380nm ~ 800nm, to meet the requirements of different testing items in the laboratory.
2. Prefabricated consumables: Prefabricated consumables, ready to use, save the need to add reagents, convenient, fast, time-saving and labor-saving.
3. Display: 5-inch large-screen color capacitive touch screen, comfortable and sensitive operation, good display effect, rich in single page display.
4. Data upload: The test data can be stored in large quantities, and also uploaded through the USB port and serial port. The data storage and processing are flexible and diverse.
5. Optical path system: patented optical fiber splitting system ensures accuracy of detection accuracy
6. Appearance: The model is injection-molded and integrated, anti-acid and alkali-proof, not easy to aging, fashionable and durable.
7. Cost-effective: The instrument has a rich comprehensive configuration, and the optical circuit and circuit components are purchased globally. Compared with the industry, it has a high cost performance.
8. Volume: The main unit and the digestor are small, lightweight and portable, and can be used for on-site portable detection.
3. Power module
5. Blowout safety cover
6. 5ml adjustable range pipette
8. Printing paper
1. * Display: 5-inch capacitive color LCD touch screen;
2. Wavelength range: 380nm ~ 800nm, ± 1nm wavelength;
3. Optical path system: optical fiber spectroscopic detection system;
4. Sample device: tube colorimetric;
5. Test items: preset COD high range, COD low range, ammonia nitrogen, total phosphorus, total nitrogen and other water quality testing items, and open the setting procedure according to the testing requirements, and can customize the testing items according to the testing requirements;
6. Storage: It can store 5 million test data, which can be called and viewed freely.
7. Pre-stored curve: Pre-stored 400 standard curves and 4 fitting curves, which can be revised and saved by themselves;
8. Disintegration: standard disintegrator, batch 4 (optional 12) samples;
9. Automatic calibration: the instrument has an automatic calibration function;
10. Data transmission: equipped with USB interface and serial port transmission function;
11. Operation interface: full Chinese operation interface;
12. Light source life: 100,000 hours or more.