KR-808S automatic interface tension tester, based on [Platinum ring method principle] to achieve the measurement of surface tension value of liquid, this surface tension analyzer integrates a number of advanced technologies, widely used in chemical, petroleum, electric power, scientific research, Railways and other industries.
Conform to Standards as follow:
GB6541-1986 "Petroleum product oil on the water interface tension determination method" (ring method)
ISO 6295-1983 "Determination of interfacial tension of petroleum products, mineral lubricating oils for water"
JB / T 9388-1997 "Interfacial tension meter technical conditions"
ISO1409-1995 "Determination of surface tension of plastics, rubbers, polymer dispersions and latexes
SH / T1156-92 "Synthetic latex surface tension measurement method"
GB / T 5549ISO 304-1985 "Surfactant Determination of Surface Tension by Pull-up Liquid Membrane Method"
ISO 4311-1979 "Anionic and nonionic surfactant rings for the determination of surface tension"
GB / T 22237-2008 “Determination of surface tension of surfactants”
JB / T 18396-2001 “Determination of surface tension by natural latex ring method”
ISO14090-82, ASTM D1417, EN14370, ZB2025-93, GB2960-82 and other standards
1. Adopt a powerful new generation microprocessor, fully automatic measurement of surface tension value.
2. 10 inch 65K (resolution 800*600) color touch LCD display, Chinese and English prompt menu operation.
3. The appearance surface is treated by electrostatic spray, anti-corrosion and easy to clean.
4. With 25°C automatic temperature compensation function, it solves the influence of temperature on the measured tension value.
5. The instrument automatically zeros, automatically measures, calculates, displays the experimental results, and has a power-down storage function.
6. The lifting platform is automatically raised and lowered, stable, low noise and high accurate.
7. The use of magnetic tank closed sensors, using equal-interval multi-point calibration, improves the repeatability and reproducibility of measurement results.