This instrument complies with the requirements stipulated in GB/T3536-2008 "Cleveland Open Cup Method for the Determination of Flash Point of Petroleum Products", and is applicable to the determination of petroleum products and asphalt with an open cup flash point higher than 79 °C except for fuel oil. It mainly consists of an ignition device, a sweeping device, a heating device and a temperature control system.
1. Working power: AC 220V ± 10%, 50Hz.
2. Heating device: Quartz tube electric furnace heating, no open flame, explosion-proof, power continuously adjustable.
3. Temperature meter: -6-400 ° C, index 2 ° C, technical conditions in line with the technical requirements of petroleum products for testing liquid thermometer GB/T514
4. Ignition device: ignition source is gas (or other civil flammable gas), orifice diameter: 0.6-0.8mm
5. Ambient temperature: -10 °C ~ 50 °C.
6. Relative humidity: ≤ 85%.
7. The machine power consumption: no more than 650W.