KR-UV805 Model Spectrophotometer is a new generation enhanced instrument designed with new optical and electronic system, it is different from other traditional similar spectrophotometers. It adopts asymmetric spectroscopy technology, has high stability of single beam, and the high luminous flux of its main beam ensures that the instrument has high signal to noise ratio, can meet the requirement of daily analysis of many areas and scientific research.
1. Standard LCD (128*64) graphic LCD display.
2. Large sample chamber can hold 5-100mm cuvette.
3. Can do photometric detection, quantitative detection, display the standard curve and store 200 standard curve and 200 test data.
4. Automatic wavelength calibration, automatic data saving when power-off, absorbance, transmittance and concentration testing under constant wavelength
5. The newly designed Czerny-Turner light path ensures accurate linearity and ultra-low stray light
6. Can be connected to printer (optional), print data directly.
Photometric measurement: Determination of absorbance, transmittance and concentration at constant wavelength.
Quantitative measurement: Standard curve method, coefficient method, single wavelength method, dual wavelength method, multi - wavelength method.
Spectral scanning: Multi-sample full-band scanning.
DNA / protein testing
Wavelength range: 190-1100nm
Wavelength Accuracy: ± 0.3nm
Wavelength repeatability: 0.1 nm
Spectral bandwidth: 1.8 nm
Photometric Accuracy: ± 0.002A (0 ~ 0.5A) ± 0.004A (0.5 ~ 1A) ± 0.3% T (0 ~ 100% T)
Photometric Repeatability: 0.001A (0 ~ 0.5A) 0.002A (0.5 ~ 1A) 0.15% T (0 ~ 100% T)
Photometric noise: ± 0.0005A (500nm, 0A, 2nm spectral bandwidth)
Transparency ratio accuracy: ± 0.3% T
Transparency ratio repeatability: 0.1% T
Transparency ratio range: 0.0-200% T
Absorbance range: -0.30-3A
Concentration display range: 0-1999
Baseline flatness: ± 0.0008Abs
Baseline drift: ≤0.2%
Stray light: 0.05% T @ 220nm, 360nm
Stability: ± 0.001A / hr @ 500nm
Rs232 communication: USB interface
Analysis software: support