This double tube cryogenic distillation apparatus is designed and manufactured in accordance with the requirements of GB / T 6536 "Measurement method for atmospheric distillation characteristics of petroleum products". Suitable for distillation of natural gasoline (stable light hydrocarbons), motor gasoline, aviation gasoline, jet fuel, special boiling point solvents, naphtha, petroleum spirits, kerosene, diesel, gas oil, distillate fuels and similar petroleum products.
1. Bath temperature is realized by dynamic thermal balance technology, which has the advantages of fast response speed and high temperature control precision.
2. The distillation heating power can be adjusted, and the voltmeter is synchronously displayed, which is convenient and intuitive.
3. The distillation flask heater adopts a parallel structure, and the heating area is large and uniform.
4. The distance between the heater and the flask can be adjusted by adjusting the lifting knob, which is convenient to operate.
5. The bath is made of stainless steel to prevent corrosion and improve the service life.
Temperature display mode: LED digital display
Temperature control range: 0~90°C arbitrary setting
Temperature control accuracy: ±0.5℃
Electric furnace heating power: 1000W×2
Measuring cylinder volume: 100 mL, indexing 1 mL
Distillation flask: 125mL, in line with GB/T6536 requirements
Thermometer: Fully dip stick type, the scale range is (-2 ~ +300) °C and (-2 ~ +400) °C, the index is 1 °C
Electric furnace movable plate: Manufactured by silicon carbide plate, the apertures are φ38mm, φ50mm
Working power supply: AC220V±10%，50Hz
Ambient temperature: ≤+30℃
Relative humidity: ≤85%