Lubricating oil oxidation stability tester (KR-OS600)
This oxidation stability analyzer is designed and manufactured in accordance with the requirements of the People's Republic of China industry standard SH / T0193 "Lubricating Oxidation Stability Test (Rotating Oxygen Bomb Method)", which is suitable for the determination of the oxidation stability of turbine oils with same composition (base oil and additives), can also be used to evaluate new mineral insulating oils containing 2, 6-di-tert-butyl-p-cresol.
1. It is designed and manufactured according to the standard SH / T0193. It can automatically perform pressure detection, data recording, oxidation time calculation, and can automatically end the test.
2. The entire test process is carried out automatically, without human intervention, reducing the labor intensity of the operator, and improving the accuracy of the test results.
3. The test curve and results can be displayed on the screen, or they can be automatically saved and printed as needed.
1. Power: AC220V ± 10%.
2. Heating tube power: 2500W.
3. Pressure sensor range: 0 ~ 1.6MPa, accuracy: ± 2 ‰.
4. The oil bath temperature control range: room temperature ~ 200.0 ° C continuously adjustable, commonly used 150.0 ° C.
5. Temperature control accuracy: ± 0.1 ° C.
6. Test format: two bombs design, can do two samples at the same time, convenient for parallel test.
7. The rotation speed of the rotating mechanism: 100 ± 5 R / min.
8. The angle between the oxygen bomb and the horizontal plane is 30°.
9. Oil bath volume: 30L.
10. Weight: about 45kg