1. Using the latest arm system, built-in English operating system, can transfer and store data via USB interface.
2. The host can independently complete the measurement of photometric and quantitative, spectral scanning, dynamics and DNA/protein testing, multi-wavelength testing, data printing and other functions.
3. The visible spectrophotometer adopts 320*240 dot matrix high brightness 6-bit LCD display, directly display scan map, screen interface is simple and easy to use.
4. Unique optical system design, high-performance 1200/mm grating and imported receiver to ensure that the instrument has excellent performance.
5. Socket-type neon and tungsten lamp design, no need optical debugging after replace the lamp.
6. 24-bit high-speed, high-precision A/D conversion.
7. Large sample chamber can accommodate 5-100mm cuvette.
8. Can be directly connected to the printer to print the map and experimental data.
9. Can do online operation by using BayKe scanning software.
10. The instrument can be equipped with optional disc rotary automatic eight sample rack with good reliability. Light spot is in the center so that the instrument has higher metering precision.
The Main Functions: The instrument can do photometric analysis, quantitative analysis, kinetic testing, spectrum scanning, multi-wavelength testing, and DNA/protein analysis with simple parameter setting.
Wavelength range: 320-1100nm
Wavelength Accuracy: ± 0.5nm
Spectral bandwidth: 2nm
Wavelength repeatability: ≤ 0.2nm
Transmittance accuracy: ≤ 0.3% T
Transmission repeatability: ≤ 0.1% T
Stray light: ≤0.05% T
Baseline linearity: ± 0.002A
Noise: 0.001A (500nm)
Stability: ± 0.001A / h @ 500nm
Working mode: T, A, C
Display: 4-bit 320 * 240 large screen LCD
Display range: 0-200% T, -0.3-3A
Wavelength setting: high, medium and low
Wavelength driven: AUTO
Detector: imported silicon photodiode
Output: USB interface
Light source: imported tungsten lamp, imported deuterium lamp
Power supply: AC 220 / 50Hz or AC 110 / 60Hz
Net weight: 16Kg