The KR19 petroleum product ash content test equipment is designed and manufactured according to GB/T508, GB/T2433, and SH/T0067 standards, and is used to determine the ash content of the petroleum product ash and the lubricating grease sulfate. The instrument is also suitable for the determination of ash content in petroleum products containing ash additives (including some additives containing phosphorus compounds), lead-containing lubricants and used engine crankcase oils. The instrument uses a new ceramic furnace as a heating body, which is suitable for detecting the ash content of sulfate in the additive concentrate and the additive concentrate of the lubricating oil.
1. The outer casing is made of steel plate welded by folding, the external surface is electrostatically sprayed, the heating element is high quality silicon carbon rod, and the thermal insulation material is high quality aluminum silicate fiber.
2. The furnace is made of alumina ceramic fiber, which has the characteristics of fast heating rate (up to 1000 °C in about 30 minutes) and good heat preservation effect (up to 1000 °C, it is not hot to touch the shell).
3. The control part adopts the microcomputer PID control function, and can also configure the intelligent program instrument according to the user's needs. It can set the 50-stage heating and cooling curve, has the over-temperature alarm timing function, and has a strong learning function.
1. Working power: AC220V ± 10%; 50Hz;
2. Rated power: 2.5 kw;
3. Heating range: room temperature ~ 1000 ° C;
4. Temperature control: 775 ± 25 ° C;
5. Temperature control components: thermocouple;
6. Empty furnace heating time: ≤ 60 min;
7. Furnace temperature uniformity: ≤15°C;
8. Furnace size (mm): length × width × height: 200 * 120 * 80.