The KR-SV08 lubricating grease similarity viscosity tester is used to measure the similarity viscosity of lubricating greases according to SH/T0048-91 "Determination of Similar Viscosity of Lubricating Greases". Instrument equivalence ГОСТ 7163 "Determination of Similar Viscosity of Lubricating Greases" standard.
Similar viscosity is the viscosity measured at a certain temperature and shear rate. The similar viscosity of lubricating grease increases and decreases with the increase of shear rate.
The low-temperature viscosity of lubricating grease is represented by low-temperature similarity viscosity.
Compliant with standard: SH/T0048.
Testing samples: Petroleum products Chemical products.
The test results are used to determine the similar viscosity of lubricating grease.
Product model: KR-SV08.
Performance Characteristic Parameters:
1. Using a spring pressure capillary viscometer.
2. The instrument can be adjusted in any height and direction on the column.
3. The recording cylinder can have three speeds to choose from.
4. Standard capillary size 0.025, 0.05, 0.1cm
5. Maximum strength of spring group: 60Kg/cm2
6. Record paper size: 110 × 300mm
7. Instrument size: 320x420x850 mm; 18 kg
Low Temperature Device Matched with Similar Viscosity
The low temperature matching device with similar viscosity is a high-precision constant temperature source with built-in refrigeration and heating, which can be used for constant temperature experiments in the machine's water tank or connected to other equipment through a hose as a matching constant temperature source.
Instrument Performance Parameters
1. Fully enclosed compressor unit refrigeration, with multiple protection devices for overheating and overcurrent in the refrigeration system.
2. The circulating pump can introduce the constant temperature liquid from the tank to establish a second constant temperature field.
3. The cold liquid inside the tank can be introduced externally, and the experimental container outside the cooling machine can also be used for low-temperature and constant temperature experiments directly inside the tank.
4. Adopting PID automatic control system and LCD temperature digital display.
5. Working power supply: AC220V ± 10%; 50Hz.
6. Cold bath temperature control:+50 ℃~-40 ℃ (customized+50 ℃~-70 ℃).
7. Refrigeration system: A new type of refrigeration compressor (using dual compressors for refrigeration).
8. Environmental temperature: ≤ 30 ℃.
9. Relative humidity: ≤ 85%.
10. Power consumption: no more than 1000W.
11. Instrument size: 450 * 480 * 580mm Weight: 28kg.
We need to provide our own consumables: alcohol.