This KR-FC800 foaming characteristics tester is designed and manufactured according to the requirements of the national standard GB/T 12579 "Lubricating oil foam characteristics determination method", used to determine the tendency and stability of foam generation of oils such as anti-fuel, lubricating oil, gear oil, hydraulic oil, etc.
Main Features of Oils Foaming Characteristics Tester
1. Advanced embedded single-chip control, PID temperature control technology to achieve automatic control and precise control.
2. All English LCD display, prompts the operation menu, rich dynamic operation prompt information.
3. Two constant temperature bath 24 ℃ / 93.5 ℃ respectively temperature control, can be external the refrigerator.
4. Designed with air pump, regulator, air filter and 4 independent air flow meter.
1. Display: 10 inch color LCD touch screen
2. Timing method: automatic timing, accuracy ±1S
3. Temperature control range: 0~100°C
4. Temperature control accuracy: +/-0.1°C
5. Temperature control:
Low temp. bath:24+/-0.1°C
High temp. bath:93.5+/-0.1°C
6. Flow control: 16~160ml/min float flowmeter, adjustable
7.Air source: with air source, 3L/min
8. Gas diffusion head: 3000~6000ml/min, under 2.45Pa
9. Power: 3300W
10. Power of input refrigerator: 100W
11. Power supply AC220V±10% 50Hz±5%
12. Environmental humidity: ≤85%
13. Environment temperature 0℃～40℃
14. Dimension(largest): 900×340×640 (L*W*H)
15. Weight: 38Kg