The KR08-4 mechanical impurity tester is designed and manufactured in accordance with GB/T 511-2010 "Method for the determination of mechanical impurities in petroleum, petroleum products and additives". It is suitable for determining the mechanical impurity content of various hydrocarbons, heavy oils, lubricating oils and additives in petroleum products. It can be widely used in electric power, petroleum, chemical, commodity inspection and scientific research departments.
Built-in oil-free and maintenance-free vacuum pump, two-way solvent oil preheating system, one instrument host completes all functions, without external vacuum pump and water bath. Four independent temperature control, two independent suction filtration, energy saving and environmental protection.
1. 8-inch TFT true color touch screen, resolution 800×480, beautiful and easy-to-use human-computer interaction.
2. Using 32-bit microprocessor as the main control core, a new generation of intelligent operating system.
3. It adopts built-in oil-free and maintenance-free vacuum pump, and program-controlled dual-channel suction filtration.
4. 4 independent PID temperature control, precise control of solvent oil preheating temperature and insulation funnel temperature.
5. Built-in formula, automatically calculate test results, and can save and print data.
6. It can store 50 sets of test data, and the results can be printed at any time.
Method of application: GB/T 511-2010 "Determination of Mechanical Impurities in Petroleum and Petroleum Products and Additives"
Display mode: 8-inch color touch screen display, resolution 800×480
Temperature control range: room temperature～100 ℃
Temperature control accuracy: ±1 ℃
Resolution: 0.1 ℃
Printer: 58 mm wide format micro thermal printer
Rated power: 800 W
Dimensions: 510×330×320 (unit mm, excluding foot pads)
Weight: 17 kg
Ambient temperature: 5℃～40 ℃
Relative humidity: <80%
Input power: AC220V±10V 50 Hz