Rotational viscometer-rotational viscosity tests for asphalt
This rotational viscometer can be widely used in the measurement of viscosity of various fluids such as adhesives, greases, paints, plastics, medicines, foods, paints, detergents, etc. It has high measurement sensitivity, reliable test results, convenient operation and good appearance. An ideal instrument for measuring the absolute viscosity of Newtonian liquids and the apparent viscosity of non-Newtonian liquids.
1. Advanced mechanical design, manufacturing process and microcomputer control technology, all aluminum head, excellent shielding performance.
2. Large-screen LCD display, the display uses blue backlight, high-brightness LED display, and the data display is clear.
3. The data is collected accurately, directly display the rotor number, speed, viscosity, torque (opening angle) percentage.
4. Standard RS-232 communication interface can be connected to PC, temperature sensor interface, printer and other interface functions.
5. Equipped with computer connection data acquisition communication software, can record various test data as needed.
6. Intelligent speed regulation, standard 1, 2, 3, 4 rotor and 8 speed (0.3, 0.6, 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 30, 60 rpm), composing 32 measurement combinations.
7. The temperature sensor can measure the temperature of the liquid (optional).
8. The micro printer can directly print the test results (optional).
9. The liquid below 15mpa.s is made of rotor No. 0 (optional).
10. Special thermostatic bath, the liquid temperature in the tank is directly transmitted to the tested sample, and the viscometer rotor can be conveniently placed in the beaker for testing. (optional)
Measuring range: 10~2×106mPa.s
Measurement accuracy: ± 2% (Newtonian liquid)
Repeatability: ±0.5% (Newtonian liquid)
Resolution: 0.1 / 1mpa.s (Newtonian liquid)
Rotor specifications: No. 1, 2, 3, 4 rotors (0 rotor is optional)
Rotor speed: 0.3, 0.6, 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 30, 60
Temperature temperature: -5 to 100 ° C (optional semiconductor temperature probe)
Temperature accuracy: ±0.5 °C
Operation interface: English
Communication software: computer connection data acquisition communication software
Communication interface: PC interface, temperature sensor interface, printer interface
Measurement result: After the measurement result is stable, the rotor stops automatically (automatic/manual)
System settings: communication settings, time settings, measurement mode settings
Configuration material: main body casing, base, lifting column, protection frame, protective cap, rotor are made of metal
Power supply: AC 220V ± 10% 50Hz ± 10%
Working environment: temperature 5OC~35OC, relative humidity is not more than 80%
Dimensions: 280 × 320 × 390 mm
Net weight: 6.5KG