The KR-6303M online airborne dust particle counter adopts the principle of optical scattering, which can accurately detect and count the number of suspended particles of different particle sizes in the air per unit volume. It has a built-in unique dust source intelligent identification module, and is equipped with a stable flow air pump, can output the particle counts (pcs/L) of six channels of 0.3μm, 0.5μm, 1.0μm, 2.5μm, 5.0μm, 10μm at the same time, and the indication error meets the JJF1190 standard.
1. Intelligent particle recognition algorithm to meet accurate measurement in different atmospheric environments.
2. Industrial grade laser, high reliability.
3. Constant current sampling structure to ensure constant sampling flow.
4. Can output 0.3μm, 0.5μm, 1.0μm, 2.5μm, 5.0μm, 10μm particle number (pcs/L).
5. Wide temperature range work, more stable.
Light scattering principle
Detection range of particle size
100%@≥0.5μm (TSI9306 as a reference, 25±2℃, 50±10%RH environmental conditions)
Power-on stability time
Data refresh frequency
-20~60℃, 0~95%RH (non-condensing)
Average working current
RS485 interface (standard)
2.83L (Required configuration of 10,000-grade cleanliness)
28.3L (Thousands of cleanliness requirements configuration)