KR06-2 Mechanical Impurity Test Equipment is designed and manufactured in accordance with GB/T 511-2010 "Method for Determination of Mechanical Impurities in Petroleum and Petroleum Products and Additives". It is suitable for determining the mechanical impurity content of various hydrocarbons, heavy oils, lubricating oils and additives in petroleum products. It can be widely used in electric power, petroleum, chemical, commodity inspection and scientific research departments.
Built-in oil-free and maintenance-free vacuum pump, metal bath thermostatic funnel, one instrument host completes all functions, no external vacuum pump and water bath, energy saving and environmental protection.
1. 5-inch TFT true color touch screen with a resolution of 480×272, beautiful and easy-to-use human-computer interaction.
2. Using 32-bit microprocessor as the main control core, intelligent operating system.
3. PID temperature control, precise control of the temperature of the constant temperature funnel.
4. It adopts built-in oil-free and maintenance-free vacuum pump, and program-controlled decompression suction filtration.
5. The structure of the vacuum pump is upgraded, even if the oil sample is sucked into the vacuum pump, it will not damage the instrument and reduce accidental losses.
Method of application: GB/T 511-2010 "Determination of Mechanical Impurities in Petroleum and Petroleum Products and Additives"
Display mode: 5-inch color touch screen display (resolution 480×272)
Temperature control range: room temperature～99℃
Temperature control accuracy: ±1 ℃
Rated power: 400 W
Dimensions: 300×300×400 (unit mm, excluding foot pads)
Weight: 8 kg
Environment temperature: 5℃～40℃
Relative humidity: <80%
Input power: AC220V±10V 50Hz