This fully automatic oil particle counter uses the “photoresist method” to measure particles, and adopts the oil industry classic methods NAS1638 and ISO4406, and can be built into various standards according to user requirements. Precision syringe sampling system for constant sampling speed and precise sampling volume control. Positive/negative pressure sampling chamber unit for sample degassing and high viscosity sample testing. Large-screen color LCD touch screen, graphical menu display, touch screen operation, simple and convenient.
1. The principle of photoresist (shading method) is adopted, which has the advantages of fast detection speed, strong anti-interference, high precision and good repeatability.
2. High-precision sensors ensure high-resolution force and accuracy.
3. Precision syringe sampling system for constant sampling speed and precise sampling volume control.
4. Positive/negative pressure air chamber unit for sample degassing and high viscosity sample testing.
5. 5.6-inch true color LCD touch screen, touch operation, simple and convenient.
6· Built-in GB/T14039, ISO4406, NAS1638, GJB420A, GJB420B, SAE749D, ГОСТ17216, AS4059D and other particle pollution degree standards, and can be built-in according to user requirements.
7· Up to 9900 particle size channels for easy particle size analysis.
8· It can store four calibration curves (latex ball calibration curve, ACFTD calibration curve, ISOMTD calibration curve, ROST calibration curve) at the same time, and can be easily switched to reduce the conversion error.
9· Detect data storage function to facilitate the archiving, retrieval and analysis of test data.
10· Built-in printer to print out test reports directly.
11· Built-in Chinese input method to realize the Chinese mark of the test report.
12· RS232 interface and powerful data software, can realize the control of the external computer to the instrument and the processing of the detection data.
13· With magnetic stirring, the particles are evenly distributed.
·Light source: semiconductor laser
· Particle size range: 0.8μm ~ 600μm (depending on the sensor selected)
· Sensitivity: 0.8μm (ISO4402) or 3μm (c) (GB/T18854, ISO11171)
·Detection channel: 16 channels, the particle size can be set arbitrarily
·Sampling volume: 0.2 ~ 100ml, interval 0.1ml
·Sampling volume accuracy: better than ±0.5%
·Detection speed: 5～80mL/min
· Cleaning speed: 5 ~ 80mL / min
· Resolution: better than 10% (GBT18854-2002, ISO11171)
· Coincidence error limit: 12000 ~ 4000 / mL (depending on the sensor selected)
· Repeatability: RSD<2%
· Counting accuracy: ±10%
·Pneumatic chamber maximum vacuum: -0.08MPa
·Pneumatic chamber maximum pressure: 1MPa
·Test sample viscosity: ≤650cSt
·Detect sample temperature: 0 °C ~ 80 °C
·Working temperature: 0 ° C ~ 60 ° C
·Storage temperature: -30 ° C ~ 80 ° C
·Power supply: 100~245V, 49~62Hz
·Dimensions: Main unit 430×320×590mm
·Pneumatic pump 330×266×255mm
·Net weight of the instrument: host 30kg, pneumatic pump 10kg