KR25 precision dew point meter is one of the most powerful dew point measuring instruments at home and abroad. The dew point sensor provided by VAISALA constitutes the core measuring unit of the whole system. It condenses many research results and patented technology of dew point measurement. It is mainly suitable for dry gas micro water detection. The measured gases are: H2, SF6, N2, O2, Ar2, CO2, compressed air and other gases. It is widely used in electric power, chemical industry, aviation, metallurgy, medicine, food. And other industries.
Dew point tester features:
1. Probe anti-condensation and oil and gas pollution.
2. An automatic calibration procedure ensures long-term stability of the instrument. Overcome the disadvantages of almost all on-site measurements.
3. True color touch screen display, Chinese and English bilingual interface.
4. Simultaneous display of dew point oC (Td), PPm value, relative humidity % RH, system temperature oC (T).
5. Measurement data is stored and printed in real time.
6. Simple operation, convenient carrying, anti-interference, good repeatability, fast response, high sensitivity and good stability.
Precision dew point meter technical parameters:
Measuring range: -80～+20°C
Dew point accuracy: ± 1 °C
Power supply mode: internal battery power supply
Probe protection: stainless steel sintered filter
Response time: 63% [90%] 90s/450s
Ambient temperature: -20 ~ +60 ° C
Relative humidity: 0～100%RH
Sample gas flow rate: no effect
Output: RS232 serial port
Charging time: 8 hours or more (with automatic charging protection)
Dimensions: 310mm × 290mm × 280mm