Water Quality Testing by Portable Online Offline Total Organic Carbon TOC Analyzer
The product uses conductivity difference detection technology with high detection accuracy and short response time. Products comply with national regulations and standards, and can meet the online and offline testing requirements for pharmaceutical water, water for injection, ultrapure water.
How the TOC Total Organic Carbon Analyzer works:
The organic matter in the sample is oxidized to carbon dioxide under the action of ultraviolet (UV), and the carbon dioxide is measured using conductivity detection technology. The total organic carbon concentration was calculated by measuring the total inorganic carbon (TIC or IC) concentration of the sample without the oxidation reactor and the total carbon (TC) concentration of the sample obtained after oxidation.
The total organic carbon concentration is the difference between the total carbon concentration and the total inorganic carbon concentration: TOC = TC–TIC.
The TOC analyzer can detect water samples with TOC concentrations from 0.001 mg/L to 1.000 mg/L. This product is easy to operate, low maintenance costs, no need to add chemical reagents, operators do not need special training or professional chemistry knowledge.
Lab TOC Analyzer Features:
1. The instrument adopts a portable design, which is light and easy to move to the sampling point.
2. With embedded system, touch screen design, pure English operation is convenient and simple.
3. Test the design of total organic carbon content for pharmaceutical water (TOC content below 1000 ppb).
4. Equipped with a large amount of storage space, able to store a large amount of test data.
5. English printing, output test parameters, test results.
6. No gas or reagents, no moving parts, no maintenance and maintenance costs during use, storage and replacement.
7. When the test sample concentration exceeds the specified limit, the instrument can automatically alarm and output a control signal.
8. The IQ/OQ/PQ service can be provided in accordance with the test plan stipulated by the National Chinese Pharmacopoeia in 2015.
TOC Total Organic Carbon Test Device Performance Specifications:
Measuring range: 0.01mg/L~1.000 mg/L (adjustable here, the sensor concentration can be adjusted)
Accuracy: ±4% Test range
Resolution: 0.001 mg / L
Analysis time: continuous analysis
Response time: within 6 minutes
Detection limit: 0.001mg / L
Sample temperature: 1- 95 ° C
Repeatability error: ≤ 3%
Display screen: color touch screen